Nedap Transit Standard
Important: the TRANSIT Standard has been replaced with the introduction of the next generation TRANSIT reader: the TRANSIT Ultimate. The new reader is fully backwards compatible with all existing TRANSIT Standard transponders and readers in existing installations.
The TRANSIT Standard reader is a long-range vehicle identification reader with built-in antenna and a wide variety of interfaces to ensure seamless and flexible integration.
This reader enables automatic identification of tags from distances up to 10 meters [33 ft] with traveling speed up to 200 km/h [125 mph].
- Compact industrial design
- Read range up to 10 meters [33 ft]
- Object speed up to 200 km/h [125 mph]
- Well defined adjustable read range
- Multi-channel frequency offset
- Variety of integrated interfaces
- Included wall mounting